TollPass EETS – the European service with the widest coverage
Tollpass EETS is accessible for all clients on TollPass.bg
Tollpass EETS unites different toll payment systems in 11 countries – Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, Germany, Belgium, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, and Poland
TollPass EETS provides an affordable and complete solution to the heavy transport industry – with one contract and using one on-board unit (TollPass EUROBOX OBU) for reporting and charging in all these countries.
EETS is the formula that eases toll charging
Thousands of haulers travel regularly across many countries, each of them having a different policy and toll system. Drivers need to use several on-board units, each of which communicates with the respective system. EETS makes it easy for drivers, as well as for managers – drivers work and monitor only one device, while managers are having a global view of the movement and the expenses of all vehicles with one contract toward one service provider – TollPass.
With TollPass EETS is simple
- All active EETS domains for toll charging in one device – TollPass EUROBOX
- Easy toll payment in Europe with one device and one contract
- bg client portal for registration, online conclusion, and management of a contract, TollPass EUROBOX on-board units order requests.
- Direct activation or deactivation of different countries for toll charging on TollPass.bg
- Detailed statements and reports about all toll transactions for each vehicle per country on TollPass.bg
- Effortless TollPass EUROBOX installation in the vehicle
- TollPass EETS service can be activated for one or more toll domains
With TollPass EUROBOX is convenient
TollPass EUROBOX maintains toll services for: Bulgaria, Hungary, Austria, Germany (Warnow and Herren tunnels incl.), Belgium (Liefkenshoek tunnel incl.), France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Switzerland, and Poland. The toll service includes the usage of the entire road network of a country, or a certain part of it that is subject to toll, and in some countries also rest areas, parking lots and others.